Roofing is a dangerous job that must be done safely, and hiring a roofing contractor that focuses on safety is important for homeowners. PRQ Exteriors values our customers and their family’s safety, which our #1 priority!
The primary purpose of your roof is to keep your indoor spaces, belongings, and loved ones safe from the elements. Harsh Colorado weather will inevitably damage the exterior of your home, including: roof, siding, gutters and more. No matter how durable your roof is, there will come a time when it will require a new roof, along side extensive repairs.
PRQ Exteriors are the most trusted company for roof replacement in Colorado. For that reason, we use the checklist and guidelines below to restore the exteriors and roof of your home back to new!
PRQ Safety Guideline:
- Work with our reliable roofers: Roof repair is both a difficult and hazardous task, which is why it is best left to a professional like PRQ Exteriors. We have the tools and expertise to repair your system without jeopardizing your safety.
- Simply schedule an FREE inspection, we take care of the rest: When you work with PRQ Exteriors, rest assured that we will take care of the entire process. We provide top-quality inspections, file your insurance claim for you, and complete the project, start to finish, as your insurance claim specialists. In addition, we are familiar with the local climate, which means we can recommend the best time to work on your home.
- Prepare your Home: Similar to many upgrade projects, roof repair can bring a lot of noise, dust, and mess into your home. We recommend that you move vulnerable furniture and other decor away from the work area to prevent any damage.
PRQ Preparation Checklist:
- Please remove wall hangings and breakable objects from shelves. During the re-roofing process, vibrations may be sent through your rafters to your interior walls and cause items to shift or fall.
- Please remove patio furniture, grills, hanging flowerpots, etc. away from the home to ensure their safety. If you need assistance with this, our crew will be happy to help.
- Please confine pets indoors or restrain them away from the home, as their safety is important.
- If you have a swimming pool, it needs to be covered to prevent debris from entering it.
- Please remove any needed vehicles from the garage and driveway before the roofing material is delivered to your home. This is for your protection as well.
- Please disarm any burglar alarms as the hammering process may set it off.
- Please do not water your yard or gardening beds the day before we start your roofing project.
With the right preparation, you can protect your home from potential issues during the roof repair process. Let PRQ Exteriors help take care of your storm damaged roofs in the Mile High city. To schedule a FREE consultation, call us at (303) 214-0703 or complete our contact form.
We look forward to working with you!
PRQ Exteriors sets the standard for roofing companies in the Denver area by providing quality roofing services and excellent customer service built on great communication. Since 2014, homeowners and business owners in Denver turn to us for trusted, professional roof repairs, replacement, and storm restoration. Use the form below to schedule a free roofing evaluation today.