PRQ Exteriors is Hiring an Entry-Level Field Sales Rep!
PRQ Exteriors is looking for world-class people that are looking to break into the sales industry. You will be representing the very best of home improvement products and services in the marketplace. When implemented correctly, knowledge of PRQ’s services will help homeowners protect and improve their most valued asset – their home. You will be working with educated, analytical and thorough prospects on a daily basis.
Field Sales Representative Job Posting
Position Posted: 07/07/2023 (Currently Accepting New Applications)
Job Title: Entry Level Sales Representative
Company: PRQ Exteriors
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Commission Based Pay Structure
Total Estimated Compensation: $50,000 – $80,000/year or more
PRQ Exteriors is a locally-owned roofing company serving the greater Denver area. PRQ Exteriors is one of the fastest-growing home improvement companies in Colorado and we need to hire a new sales representative to join our team!
We are committed to creating a company of excellence, and we understand that comes from the caliber of people we hire. We take pride in our training and mentorship. Our training program can take high-caliber individuals and turn them into marketing and sales experts in under 90 days, resulting in opportunities to advance into higher sales positions within the company. We are a friendly, fun, and yet self-driven sales environment.
- Form sincere relationships with homeowners and manage their experience from initial inspection to completion of project.
- Manage roofing and solar leads in promising and pre-scouted territories.
- Perform professional roof inspections and identify damage.
- Represent PRQ and our homeowners in meeting with insurance adjusters to help get projects approved.
- Complete paperwork promptly and accurately to help projects run as smoothly as possible.
- Use product knowledge to help homeowners make the right long-term decisions for themselves and their homes.
The Ideal Candidate
- You are a high achiever with a strong character and ethical values
- You thrive in customer service roles, and are strong at building and maintaining relationships
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are willing to bet on yourself
(If you are not highly persuasive and don’t have experience in communicating professionally with other people, this isn't the position for you. However, if this does sound like you, you will want to make this "A-player" sales team.)
Experience & Requirements
- This entry-level position requires no prior sales experience, but it is preferred with a strong preference for applicants with previous local direct sales relationships
- Prior experience with roofing, construction, or home improvement sales is preferred, but not necessary
- No education or degree requirement
Benefits & Compensation
- Incredible office environment and company culture
- The best marketing and sales training in our industry
- Commission and perks you will love. (Earning potential can be $50,000 to $80,000, or more)
- Working with co-workers that only expect the best of themselves, and will take you in as part of our family
- A feeling that you have made “The A Team” and work for the leading service of its kind
- Schedule varies, some evenings and weekends required.
- In-Person – Some driving may be required based on assigned sales territory. Sales office located at 13301 W 43rd Dr Unit 4, Golden, CO 80403.
How To Apply
If you are looking for a full-time sales position, please review the job posting above and send us your application using the Online Application button below.
About PRQ Exteriors
PRQ Exteriors was founded in 2014 in Denver, Colorado. Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality roofing and exterior remodel that will protect and enhance your property. We are proud of the excellent ratings our customers have given us on Google, Yelp, BBB, and other popular review platforms.
At PRQ Exteriors, we stand behind our workmanship. We carefully select high quality materials that are specifically built to stand up in our harsh Colorado climate and install them according to latest industry standards using top of the line technology. We also work with insurance companies for both commercial and residential storm restoration claims.
Be sure to also check out all available job postings here!